6 Habits of an Entrepreneur by Eric Pemper
There are certain habits that have made Eric Pemper become the successful entrepreneur he is today. Many entrepreneurs have a daily routine that they follow that has led to their success. Eric Pemper shares with you six habits that you can adopt in order to become a more effective entrepreneur.
- Decision Making. Business owners have tons of decision making to do in their work life. The decisions that business owners make can be big or small, from what to eat for breakfast to which manufacture the company should hire. To maximize your time and effort it is best to minimize the less important day to day choices as much as possible. To do this you can eat the same breakfast every morning or set up a goal for each day of the week. Steve Jobs wore the same black turtleneck and jeans every day, eliminating the decision on what to wear, allowing him to focus more on his business.
- Naysayers. Ignore the naysayers. Never allow anyone to tell to you that something is impossible. To move forward as an entrepreneur, you must avoid the negativity that the people around you have and have confidence that you are one step closer to success. Startups usually fail because there was no absolute confidence in the idea and determination to do whatever needs to be done to make it a success. Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, “I love it when someone says that no one has ever done this before because when I do it, that means I am the first one that has done it.”
- Go the extra mile. Part of the reason Eric Pemper has become successful is because he takes a step further than anyone else. He meticulously reviews the work of all of his staff, making sure that everything is of the highest quality. Eric Pemper offers outstanding services because he has put in extra time to find methods to better his customer service performances. Any entrepreneur should know that they should always go the extra mile in order to succeed.
- Customers. Entrepreneurs should always place the customer first by creating a better world for their clients. Eric Pemper puts all his focus on establishing customer satisfaction of the highest level.
- Something different. On your way to becoming a successful entrepreneur you will encounter obstacles. For some, if not all entrepreneurs, these obstacles force you to shut down and fail. It happens. The companies you see today may have been second or third attempts at being successful. A relentless entrepreneur.
- Visibility. Being an entrepreneur means you get to work from where ever you want and when you want. Great entrepreneurs will be visible to their customers and employees by chatting with them and to get a better feel of how the company is doing.
Eric Pemper has become a prosperous entrepreneur by a having rigorous work ethic. He is consistently putting in extra effort in his businesses to beat his competitors.